DCR Inspection Services can provide suitably qualified and experienced staff to operate on a standalone basis or integrate into an established team.
- Electrical & Instrumentation Supervision and Surveillance Inspections
- Mechanical Completion to EEHA compliance and handover
- EEHA (Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Area) Inspections
- Ex Register compilation and development
- Hazardous Area Verification Dossier (HAVD) compilation and development
- Provide accurate technical advice to project management and engineering with regard to Australian/IEC Standards, project technical specifications and industry best practices
- Assist with MDR compilation and review
- Provide guidance and instruction to local workforce to achieve a quality product whilst aiming to eliminate rework
Structual, Mechanical, Piping, Welding & Coating
- Perform surveillance and visual inspections
- Development and ongoing implementation of quality deliverables such as Inspection and Test Plans, Field Inspection Check sheets and welding related documentation.
- Coordination of testing activities, including destructive and non-destructive testing
- Compile traceability reports, registers and verification maps
- Compilation and verification of Manufacturers Data Report (MDR)